Tuesday 2 March 2021

Assemblyman donates to Canteen School

I today,accompanied by my Unit Committee Chairman and close aide,made a personal donation of a School Bell worth Ghc150.00 and an Office Clock to Canteen Primary School Block A.

The donation became necessary after I observed in one of my routine visits to the school that the bell they were using had worn-out and not fit for purpose as can be observed.

I made a pledge to contribute my best quota towards the educational advancement of the community,whilst commending the teachers for the good work they were doing for our community.

As a teacher myself,I can appreciate the enormous challenges affecting effective teaching and learning and remain convinced that with the right sense of leadership and commitment,we can together root out the impediments.

The headmaster of the school,Mr.Martin Apeliga in receiving the items,expressed gratitude to myself and the team for the kind gesture remarking that,"I can tell that our young and committed Assemblyman has a true heart for the community and God will continue to empower him to do more".

He revealed that he followed the donation that was made by my team to Frafra Resettlement Primary School,which included the standard text books based on the new revised curriculum.He appealed to my office to assist the school also get some of the standard text books, since they were limited in supply/unavailable.

As a servant-leader,I will continue to do my best in my God given capacity to better every facet of our society.

With your support,I am committed to reforming with results.

Our community will continue to blossom and be a leading example.

I'm Ready, Able and Willing and God is on our side.

#CanteenShallContinueToRiseByGrace

#CanteenIsRising

No comments:

Post a Comment