Friday 11 March 2022

Birthday Appreciation: An Overrun of Joy To Say Thank You

Birthday Appreciation: An Overrun of Joy To Say Thank You!

Out of the abundance of joy in the heart of the son man; I seize this moment to thank the all merciful God for blessing my new age with true loving friends and family...

The plentitute of calls, messages,intentions, warm and well wishes lingers on to shape my life a lifetime. Yes, words are indeed free but priceless!

The gifts amazingly just withered and whizzed away in a jiffy,but the lasting memory rekindled by your well wishes bear a flame of true affection into the unforseable future.

Friends and family,you are my new found love.

Your unfailing wishes are a keepsake henceforth,and epitomizes his grace and raise in my life.

Who am I? A mere mortal to say I don't owe you continuous appreciation and God's intervention in our individual situations in life.

Basically,it was a day spent doing some donations especially, to children that I could reach.

Infact,at a point, I felt terrible about not growing any younger.

But you gave me the fortitude and hope to fill the void.( You rid me of my blues)...

My life is a balance sheet.

You are the assets.

Another chance of life to say thank you to God for the prayers answered.

We have achieved a lot over the years to be grateful to God for.

We have been challenged a lot to rise above life challenges and the forlorn hopes.

The future and our generation still demands our utmost best.

And with the continuous blessings of life; we will not falter or go to sleep until we impact the world positively in our own small way. # To serve the least amount these!

All thanks for you added the spark to my birthday celebration.

Lest I forget; belated birthday to my new age.

May this age be a blessing to humanity (service to the least among these).

To do the little things and do them well!(Amen)

How can we shamefully surrender when we are gracefully surrendered?

Still we christen the way,

forward!

Still we soldier on!

Shalom!

Ananpansah, Bartholomew Abraham (AB)

(Assembly Man For Canteen Electoral Area)

0241129910/0200704844

No comments:

Post a Comment