Thursday 3 October 2019

Declaration of intent to contest as Assembly Man For Canteen Electoral Area-#WinWithAB

Declaration of intent to contest as Assembly Man For Canteen Electoral Area-#WinwithAB


Our help (And Victory) is in name of the Lord,the Maker of heaven and earth.
Fellow Canteen Yaara,compatriots,dear friends,ladies and gentlemen;my name is ANANPANSAH B ABRAHAM (AB) and I bring you warm salutations!

I have reflected soberly on the many loud and silent voices of members of our community. I have prayed fervently about the task ahead and my responsibility therefrom.
I have consulted widely with elders,opinion leaders,the gallant youth and women(my mothers), fathers,"children of our great community.
And haven't aggregated all these views and sober voices,I hold a strong conviction that I owe it a duty to God,my community and humanity to avail myself for the service of the community(the great CANTEEN) with you, for you and for us (in the larger interest).

In the spirit of service,winning with you and community development; I,ANANPANSAH B ABRAHAM (AB)(PROUD CANTEEN YAARO) solemnly declare my intention to contest for the position of Assembly Man for the Canteen Electoral Area.#WinWithAB.
MOTTO:Reformer with Results-Ready,Able,Willing.
CORE VALUES:Committed to community,dedicated to progress,accountable,action oriented, approachable, trusted voice, proven youth leadership,reviving communal labour....
#WinWithAB.One Canteen.One Destiny.Stronger Together!

As a Servant-leader,my years of dedicated community service coupled with my work as a community development advocate and development journalist put me in a better position to appreciate the many challenges and problems of our community and people.

From the last District Assembly Elections of which I contested and lost to the glory of God,I gathered momentum and motivation to engage more with the community...I advocated more for our community knowing very well the God-given mandate I owed the great Canteen beyond winning an election.My advocacy(voice) has brought a lot of change in the community. And I have a lot of achievements to count in due course.I have been actively involved and in fact,in most cases,led the charge in every aspect of development within the community (Canteen).

It's my firm resolve to make Canteen Electoral Area a shining example.I am committed to the development of our community and dedicated to its progress.I am ready to work and maintain a close collaboration with all development agents/agencies within and without the community.I have started a journey of reviving the spirit of Communal Labour in our community with the support of the youth.And I am passionate about consolidating that.
It is my vision to unearth the many potentials of the youth and women of our community through self-help projects and programs.It's time to get a working Area Council within the Canteen Zone.Unit Committees through regular meetings and engagements,must be empowered to work for the community.I am ready,willing and able to inject the fresh energy and voice needed to realise all these and more.We shall surely see visions!

A campaign based on issues and the many success stories is my hallmark.It's a campaign far removed from petty name-calling and mudslinging.I am prepared and ready to run a clean campaign .It's all about AB's vision of a reformed Canteen Electoral Area.We are a blessed people in a promising community.We have no reason to lug behind.

I am a calm voice of reason.I bring on board a new vision.New Direction.Proven and responsible leadership.Service with excellence.Common sense solutions.The choice is yours to get results with #AB.

I appreciate the groundswell of support,love and prayers for team #AB by the teaming youth,women and well-meaning members of our community.This is by dint of our hardwork and dedication to the progress and development of our community over the years.This enthusiasm will surely manifest ransomely at the polls.Insha Allah!

To win with you,I will need and value your prayers,counsel and support in whatever endeavor.

Brief Profile:

ANANPANSAH B ABRAHAM (AB);born,bread and buttered at Canteen,Brigade Line is a Teacher by profession,a Trained Community Radio Journalist/Advocate, professional Blogger/Writer.

He is a multiple award winner.His works as a community development and youth advocate have earned him many awards and recognition.

He had his early education at Canteen and St.Anne's respectively.
He holds a 3-Year Diploma in Basic Education from Bagabaga College of Education,a 4-Year Bachelor of Science in Public Administration from the University of Ghana and an international certificate in Community Radio,Youth and Advocacy from German Based DW Akademie.

FOR DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS,
VOTE ANANPANSAH B ABRAHAM (AB) As Assembly Man For Canteen Electoral Area

MOTTO:Reformer with Results-Ready,Able,Willing.
CORE VALUES:Committed to community,dedicated to progress,accountable,action oriented, approachable, trusted voice, proven youth leadership,reviving communal labour....
#WinWithAB.One Canteen.One Destiny.Stronger Together!

#Sanctioned by:Campaign Coordinator,Social Media Campaign Coordinator,Youth Working Team,Counsel of Elders.

For Sponsorship/Support/Counsel Call Or Watsappp 0241129910/0200794844

No comments:

Post a Comment