Monday 11 May 2020

Oh!What a woman

Oh!What a woman

What a woman,
With love beaming like a candle in the night
Brightening every corner,she is my source of joy and smile
She filled my void days with rainbow lights
My footsteps she ordered with God's might

In those moments mommies boy feel crippled,
She says:Son, rise up and be tripled
From cockcrow to twilight,her laughter ever rippled
Toil she taught me to understand was joy

Oh! What a woman
With tenderness that understands my tears
And a calm that takes away my fears
The journey took her nine months with nightmares not cheers

She was there when I took my first steps
And will never forget to tie my shoes,
Nor tuck me to bed
Her worry is what I will eat and where I have gone to

Oh! What a women
Help me thank her for all the free love, and care
For all the times she was always there.....
I love her with a 'SPECIAL LOVE' that runs deep every moment

Happy mother's Day!

Dedicated to my special mum and all in motherhood.
 (Village writer) celebrates mothers'.

AUTHOR:ANANPANSAH, B ABRAHAM ( AB)
(Writer/Blogger/Teacher/Community advocate)
0241129910 / 0200704844

No comments:

Post a Comment